Twitter SlideShare

Cantina di Custoza

Founded in 1968 by impassioned winegrowers, the Cantina di Custoza, fully expresses the potential of its members, who supply grapes from an area of some 1000 hectares located mainly on the hills south of Lake Garda.
Skilled work in the vineyards together with leading edge technology in the cellar, allows the winery to supply the market with a wide range of distinctive, quality wines.

Our successful wines:

Barone di Bernaj
Eolo
Branchini